Western media sources revealed that the West won’t be able to give Kiev again the same amount of military aid as before the alleged spring attack.
Western media, citing experts, reported that it’s unlikely that the West, after the expected attack by Ukrainian forces, will be able to provide Kiev with the same amount of military assistance due to the lack of ammunition stocks in warehouses.
Experts believe that after the end of the attack, it’s unlikely that the West will be able to restore the military reinforcements that it carried out for the next Ukrainian attack, because the Western allies don’t have sufficient reserves, and local production won’t be able to fill the gap until next year.
According to the New York Times, The United States and European officials reported that the upcoming attack could be jeopardized by the frequency of the Ukrainian army’s firing of artillery shells in an attempt to control Bakhmut (Artyomovsk).
Earlier, Ukrainian Prime Minister Denis Shmygal said that “Ukraine’s counteroffensive may begin in the summer”, then he later said that it would start “soon”.
US media reported that the Ukrainian attack was scheduled for April 30.
Experts pointed out that it’s impossible to believe the contradictory statements of Kiev and Washington, as this may be part of a disinformation campaign.
Earlier, Ukrainian lawmaker Aleksandra Ustinova reported that Ukraine had hoped to launch an offensive in April, but had postponed it indefinitely due to a lack of weapons.
The Russian Foreign Ministry previously stated that Western countries are calling on Kiev to continue offensive actions and occupy Russian lands, although they realize that such plans are doomed to failure.
The West, which sponsored the Kiev neo-Nazi regime, made it an obedient tool through which it tries in vain to inflict a strategic defeat on Russia.
Washington and its NATO allies continue to implement their geopolitical plans to destroy Russia, and increasingly pump weapons into Ukraine, thus turning it into a “testing ground for their achievements”.
Earlier, the head of the “We are with Russia” movement, who is a member of the main council of the regional administration, Vladimir Rogov, told Russian Sputnik news agency that the attack in Zaporizhia could be fatal for the Ukrainian forces.
According to him, the United States is forcing the authorities in Kiev to attack in the southern direction.
The Deputy Chairman of the Russian Security Council, Dmitry Medvedev, said earlier that any possible attack on Crimea would mean an escalation of the conflict, and called on the Ukrainian authorities to understand that such attacks would face inevitable retaliation using any kind of weapon.