The Media office of the Syrian Democratic forces published the news announcing capturing eight ISIS Fighters during the continues operation in eastern Deir Al Zour area.
The eight terrorists were from United States, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
Capturing ISIs fighters took place while SDF backed by US Coalition at the operation Al Jazira Storm against the Islamic State last strong holds in Eastern Deir Al Zour.
SDF says that at the town of Hajin in Deir ez-Zor and its surroundings continues, Daesh terrorists are seen taking many different measures to escape from the small area they are now confined to.
The break-up of the organization has been accelerated, and the number of terrorists escaping is based on our information.
Additionally, we know that the terrorists are planning attacks to slow down the progress of our forces by attacking civilians as a last resort.
A group of terrorists of different nationalities that had been planning the mentioned attack were captured and put under long-term technical and physical surveillance by our relevant forces.
The Eight Daesh terrorists of American, Russian, Ukrainian, German, Kazakh, Tajik and Uzbek origin were captured during the operations carried out by our Special Operations Team on January 6th and 7th.
The identities of the captured foreign terrorists are as follows;
– Adil Rahimov, (Abu Amina Al Uzbeki), 58, Uzbekistan
– Farhad Qaderov (Abu Bilal Al Uzbeki), 28, Uzbekistan
– Mohammad Dawlat (Abu Moshab Al Tajiki), 22, Tajikistan
– Askar Zarmanbetov (Abu Dawoud Nougha), 27, Ukraine
– Sattibek Oshibaev (Abu Rouqaya), 30, Kazakhistan
– Bimuraev Begjan (Abu Sara), 30, Russia
– Soulay Noah Su (Abu Souleiman Al Amriki), 16, USA
– Lucas Glaß (Abu Ibrahim Al Almani), 31, Germany